An SMTP server (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol Server) is an application that’s primary purpose is to send, receive, and/or relay outgoing mail between email senders and receivers. Basically, it acts more or less like the postman by managing the procedure behind email flow on the internet. Without an SMTP server, your email would not make it to its destination. It also informs you in case you have sent a message to the wrong email address or if your email is blocked by the receiving server.
It is an undeniable fact that the leading factor behind any marketing strategy is running a powerful and successful email campaign. Today, there are many SMTP servers available in the market, but picking the best one for your business might be a tough job. To make your search convenient, here is a compiled guide to the starting price and features of 20+ dedicated SMTP servers for bulk mailing that provides 99% inbox deliverability.
Sendinblue is one of the best SMTP email service provider in the market today, providing complete sales and marketing toolbox. The service can be used for SMTP, email marketing, SMS, and marketing automation in businesses.
- Forever free Plan for small businesses and new startups.
- Starting price is $25 for sending 40,000 emails per month.
- Sendinblue is compatible with tools like WordPress, Google Analytics, Drupal, Salesforce, WooCommerce, etc.
- It offers the highest delivery rate and ensures that your emails land into the inbox of the recipient.
Pepipost is popular among the cheap SMTP server for email marketing. It is a cloud-based SMTP service provider that offers email API and SMTP service for sending bulk emails. It provides a fully secure platform to be used for sending Transactional emails, Notifications, and Email Newsletter.
- 30-day Free Trial for sending 30,000 emails and after that, 100 emails/day are free forever.
- Starting price- $17.5 for sending 150,000 emails/month.
- Pepipost provides real-time reports and notification to help you make quick decisions.
- Uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to maximize the efficiency of inbox deliverability.
SendGrid is yet another cloud-based dedicated SMTP server for bulk mailing purposes that empower your business with foundational email features. It lets you implement the SMTP relay set-up by altering the pre-set SMTP configuration.
- Free Plan- 40,000 emails for 30 days, then 100/day forever.
- Starting price- $14.95/month for 50,000 email campaigns
- SendGrid provides flexible Web API and SMTP setup, along with dedicated IP addresses.
- It offers flexible design and HTML editing options to create professional responsive email campaigns within a few minutes.
Amazon SES (Amazon Simple Email Service) is a cloud-based SMTP server that provides flexible, affordable, and highly-scalable email sending and receiving services to all sizes of businesses. It provides easy-to-use mailbox simulator.
- Free Plan- 62,000 emails/month
- Starting price- $0.10 for every 1,000 emails you send or receive.
- It allows integrating email sending into your existing software, such as the ticketing system and email clients.
- Features with content filtering technologies, dedicated IP addresses, and reputation dashboard to help protect and enhance your sender reputation.
Recently added with MailChimp services, Mandrill is another popular SMTP relay service and software. The tool provides reliable transactional email services with dedicated IP addresses.
- Free Plan- 2,000 emails
- Starting Price is $9.95/month for 25,000 emails, for further mail sending the cost is approx $.20/thousand emails.
- Mandrill has powerful SMTP services and analytics that ensures a high inbox deliverability rate, using multiple domains in a single Mandrill account.
- It uses transactional API to manage your inbound email and POST to your servers.
SparkPost is the best and reliable SMTP service provider for email deliverability. The tool can be used by companies of all sizes. It provides a friendly environment for developers and helps in embedding emails into an app, product, or website.
- Free Plan- 15,000 emails per month with no time limitation.
- The starting price for a paid plan is $9 for 50,000 emails per month.
- SparkPost is a cloud-based free SMTP relay service provider that offers more than 25 real-time metrics that assess sending, delivery, and optimising customer engagement.
- It offers support for dedicated IP addresses and aims to improve email deliverability.
Turbo SMTP is a professional SMTP service provider that is reliable and easy to use. The tool offers SMTP API for developers of cloud applications and a free SMTP server service.
- Free Plan- 6000 emails per month with 200 emails per day.
- Starting price- $49 for 50,000 emails.
- It enhances email deliverability instantly with authenticated SMTP relay service. Also, it allows sending newsletter campaigns directly into the user’s inboxes.
- TurboSMTP is the only SMTP server that provides 24/7 professional support via live chat, ticket, and telephone.
Inboxroad is one of the finest and dedicated SMTP server for bulk mailing that provides the best inbox rates of your emails. It is quite easy to configure as it takes only a few minutes of your time to set up. The tool provides a reliable SMTP solution that is suitable for businesses of all sizes.
- Pricing is based on monthly volume, with no limitation on the number of subscribers.
- Basic Plan- $69 for 100,000 emails per month.
- Inboxroad uses modern API and is compatible with custom solutions.
- With multiple backup servers, it ensures a 99.7% inbox delivery rate.
MailJet is a popular cloud-based SMTP relay service that ensures maximum deliverability of transactional and marketing emails. It supports a variety of ports with SMTP relay, offering greater flexibility to your email marketing.
- Free Plan- 6,000 email per month (200 emails/day)
- The basic plan is $8.69 with 30,000 emails per month.
- Its services the backed by the real-time dashboard that tells about open, click-through, unsubscribe, and spam rate.
- Its advanced user-friendly templating language feature lets you create dynamic templates for transactional emailing.
SendPulse is a marketing automation platform that offers a reliable and powerful SMTP server. SendPulse has a fast SMTP server for bulk email campaigns. It sends out 100,000 emails or more per hour.
- Free Plan- 12,000 emails
- Starting price- $8.85/month for 25,000 email campaigns.
- The SMTP server can be integrated into any program for sending emails such as MS Outlook, BAT, API, and others.
- It provides important key metrics where you can see and assess the performance of each email campaign. This will help you improve better next time.
Mailify is an email marketing software with an inbuilt SMTP server for small and mid-size businesses, to help them revolutionise their email campaigns and newsletters with responsive design.
Mailify charge users based on the number of emails sent per month.
- Free Plan for the first month.
- Starting price- $69/month.
- It features with free templates, an HTML editor, a drag-and-drop editor, contact management tools, cloud synchronization, and real-time campaign statistics.
- Mailify integrates with different business systems including WordPress, Magneto and Outlook, and it can import contact lists directly from these systems.
Pabbly Email Marketing
Pabbly email marketing is yet another cheap SMTP server for mass mailing available online that ensures a 99% inbox deliverability rate. Pabbly is the only application that comes with a built-in SMTP server and allows you to connect external servers.
Pricing plan is based on the number of subscribers.
- Free Plan- unlimited emails to 100 subscribers.
- Starting price is $29/month for 5,000 subscribers.
- It allows you to connect to your own SMTP services like Amazon SES, MailGun, SendGrid, and others without any charges.
- Pabbly comes with a list management system. It lets you create messages with its responder email template builder, and it comes with a variety of free email templates covering different niches.
Elastic email is a free SMTP service provider, providing comprehensive tools for handling any size of email campaign. It has a set of tools that fits all, whether you are a designer, a marketer, or a developer.
- Free Plan- 150,000 emails per month.
- The standard price is $0.09 per 1000 emails.
- Elastic email provides software platform for email marketing solutions, where you can easily connect and send your email via HTTP API and SMTP Relay.
- It allows businesses to create and edit emails using predesigned templates, drag-and-drop editors, and raw HTML editors.
Mailgun provides one of the best SMTP and good transactional email service. It helps you improve your emailing list, allowing you to validate email addresses. You can easily conduct inbound email parsing and routing.
The software price depends on the number of emails and the number of validations required.
- Free Plan allows sending 10000 per month.
- The starting price is $35 for 50,000 emails per month.
- It features with SMTP integration and RESTful API that helps in easy sending of transactional and bulk emails.
- Its analytics helps you to analyse and check the effectiveness of email campaigns with the help of A/B tests.
Google SMTP Server
Google’s Gmail SMTP server is a free and reliable SMTP service that anyone who has a Gmail account can use to send emails. It has a comprehensive set of tools that will help you boost your productivity to work faster and smarter.
- 14 days-free trial with 500 emails per day.
- The lowest price starts with its Basic Plan at INR 125 per user/month.
- The software provides instant access to Google forms, Google sheets, drive, and other Google services to create whatever you want.
- With the use of Gmail SMTP, you can easily and securely manage your users, devices, and data. Your all files are automatically backed up in the cloud.
Postmark is among the best SMTP server for mass mailing with 100% email inbox rates. The software is best for transactional emails, along with an integrated set of email marketing tools that provides full-fledged email sending solution.
- Free Plan- 25,000 emails
- For 5000,000 contacts, the price is $1.50/thousand emails for. Beyond 500,000 contacts, price stands at $1.00/thousand emails sent.
- It offers developer-friendly SMTP documentation and features like email analytics reports, simple webhooks, account security, and mobile-responsive templates.
- It automatically selects the nearest server for your transaction emails and tracks messages using custom metadata.
Spark Post is a cloud-based free SMTP service provider, built on the Amazon services platform. It fits for developers at businesses of all sizes. Sparkpost provides best deliverability, reliability, and predictive analytics for better email performance.
- Free Plan- 15,000 emails/month.
- Starting price- $20/month for 50,000 emails.
- Sparkpost features more than 35 real-time metrics that assess sending, delivery, and customer engagement.
- The cloud API of software lets you send transactional emails quickly.
Moosend offers a professional SMTP service with a world-class network to send transactional emails at lightning speed. The tool is very simple and easy to configure. It provides an analytic report that will help in email tracking to assess the email campaign performance and perform better.
- Free Plan- unlimited emails to 1,000 subscribers.
- Starting price- Pro Plan at $8/month for up to 1,000 subscribers.
- The system provides an email marketing platform that features a drag-and-drop campaign editor, real-time analytics, segmentation, and automation.
- Moosend’s integration API allows you to integrate the service with your website or any other preferred application.
SMTP2GO is among the best SMTP relay server that allows you to send mass emails and simultaneously track them for better performance. The software provides a robust API for sending transactional emails and real-time notification for its users.
- First Plan allows sending of 20,000 emails for $14/month.
- This SMTP software gives high delivery results and includes features for analyzing the delivery reports and activity graphs.
- It has simple and easy to configure system to upload contacts, manage subscribers, and run powerful marketing campaigns.
MailGet is an advanced email marketing application that enables you to send bulk emails either by connecting through any external SMTP service or through pre-equipped SMTP. The system is made to send marketing, informative, educational, and promotional emails.
- Starting price- $9/month for sending 2500 emails.
- This SMTP server manages your entire subscriber’s list and allows you to set up lots of automation rules for sending emails.
- Features with email scheduling, autoresponders, list management, 500+ custom designed templates, etc.
Platformly is an email service provider platform with a lot of functionality that allows you to send and track bulk emails. It is a leading marketing automation tool that helps you through email tracking and monitoring campaigns.
Platformly comes in three plans: Starter, Growth, and Unlimited.
- 15 days-free trial for each plan.
- Starting price- $19/month.
- The system integrates well with many applications to help streamline your business and make it further efficient.
- Platformly allows you to create new emails easily and quickly and monitor marketing campaigns with available tools and functions.
Atomic Email Studio
Atomic Email Studio is a popular dedicated SMTP server for bulk mailing services that consists of nine email programs. It is fit for marketing and business automation industries and companies of all sizes.
- Starting price- $259.00 as a one-time payment.
- The SMTP server’s main program is Atomic Mail sender which is capable of sending bulk email campaigns to an unlimited amount of recipients.
- Provides web-based solution to perform all tasks related to email address search and e-newsletter sending.
The aim of the article was to help you navigate through email sending. Thereby, we have put together a list of the best SMTP servers to make your email marketing job convenient and help you be an SMTP expert in no time.
The list is exclusive of cost-effective and reliable SMTP servers. Hope you will find this article helpful in selecting among best SMTP server for mass mailing and cheap SMTP server for bulk email marketing.
- 22 Best Android Hacking App & Tools in 2020 All Free
- Best Cleaning Apps for Android Phone in 2020
- How To Complete A Survey Without Doing It – Bypass Survey Online
- Best Free FaceApp Alternatives To Change Your Look Young to Old !
- 7 File Manager for iPhone – A complete Guide with questions and answers