In the world, Android is the most popular Operating System used by almost everyone. The Antivirus Android Apps are the most popular apps on Android. If you play safely, you don’t need an antivirus app. Mostly download the apps from Play Store only and keep your device safe from virus. However, there are many people who take a risk and does not secure their phone. There are so many bad apps available which bring antivirus to your device. So, to get rid out of these problems you must check out the best antivirus apps for your Android device. All these Android Antivirus Apps will help you clean your device with Malware or from any other threats. Here in this article, we will see the best free Android Antivirus Apps.
Before we get into the details first let us check out few important question which related to Antivirus Apps for android app.
Q1. Which is the best free antivirus for Android?
- Q1. Which is the best free antivirus for Android?
- Q2. Do I need antivirus for Android?
- Q3. Is Bit defender for Android free?
- Q4. Is AVG Antivirus Safe for Android?
- Q5. Do Android phones get viruses?
- Q6. How do you know if your Android phone has a virus?
- Q7. Do Android phones get more viruses than iPhones?
- List Of Free Android Antivirus Apps 2019
- 1. Bit defender Antivirus Free
- 2. AVG AntiVirus
- 3. Sophos Mobile Security App
- 4. Avast Mobile Security
- 5. McAfee Security And Power Booster
- 6. Norton Security And Antivirus
- 7. Security Master
- 8. DFNDR Security
- 9. 360 Security
- 10. Avira Antivirus
On the Internet, there are so many Antivirus apps available from which you might choose any one. The Windows users must use a strong Antivirus program to remove all the Malware. The best paid Antivirus software has got many best features which you might not get in a free app.
Q2. Do I need antivirus for Android?
Almost in all the cases of Android devices or tablets, you don’t need an Antivirus to be installed. Mostly, the viruses will enter to your device only if you download any app from outside Google Play Store. Android Phones and Tablets do not need Antivirus to be Installed.
Q3. Is Bit defender for Android free?
Bit defender Antivirus has both a free version and a paid version. The paid version has 24/7 online support. For older PCs like Vista and XP, Bit defender has discontinued Internet Security. The Bit defender free edition works with Windows 7 through Windows 10. It prevents and detects malware and it does not have any extra features.
Q4. Is AVG Antivirus Safe for Android?
Yes, AVG Antivirus is safe. It is not a perfect Antivirus so it can’t protect you from every threat, but it is completely safe and not a threat to use. AVG is the best free Antivirus system which is available for free for all the users.
Q5. Do Android phones get viruses?
Technically there are no viruses on Android devices. Normally, we have not seen any malware like PC virus on Android, so there is no virus detected on any Android device.
Q6. How do you know if your Android phone has a virus?
If you see a sudden increase in your data usage, then your phone might have been infected with malware. To check whether your phone has a virus or not, Go To Settings click on Data and check which app has used the most data. If you feel like that app is not okay then uninstall it immediately. You can also download the AVG antivirus for Android and scan the app to check whether it has malware or not. If a threat is found then try to resolve it.
Q7. Do Android phones get more viruses than iPhones?
As Android devices can easily download any app it is pretty much obvious that your device might get attack with malware. As in iPhones, they won’t give permissions to get all the apps easily as they need to jailbreak the device then you can download any app on iPhone whose permission is not there. So, we can say Android devices can get more viruses than iPhones if you download so many apps without knowing about it.
So, these are some of the questions related to viruses. Now we will see the best free Android Antivirus Apps. Check out the list of free Android Antivirus Apps for your Android.
No matter which software you use on your Android phone or tablet, it is good to use an Antivirus or a security app on your device. So, we will see the best antivirus tools for Android in this article. Most of them are free to download.
- This Video is Not Available in Your Country Fix This Youtube Error
- Best Video Player For Windows
- Best Remote Desktop Software For Windows XP, 7,8.
List Of Free Android Antivirus Apps 2019
1. Bit defender Antivirus Free
Bit defender Antivirus Free tool is the best and powerful tool which protects your device from all the threats. It is a lightweight antivirus app which uses cloud scanning technology to scan the malware. Bit defender app does not use much battery of your device and also the device won’t get slow down.
The Bit defender tool has both paid and free version in which you get 14days free trial, a Bit defender Mobile Security and Antivirus). To get access on all the advanced features like Malware scanner, web security, account privacy, App locker, for all these you need to try out a paid version.
Features of Bit defender Antivirus
- There is a special VPN for accessing blocked websites
- When connected to wifi, there is a smart unlock to unlock the apps
- For scanning malware at the time of browsing, it has Web protection
2. AVG AntiVirus
AVG Antivirus is the strongest antivirus software which is developed by AVG Technologies. It consists of so many standard functions in the modern anti-virus and internet security programs like periodic scans, Wifi security, junk cleaner, call blocker, and much more.
The app is available easily on Play Store for free. AVG app also has few apps like AVG Cleaner, AVG secure VPN, Gallery app and much more on play store.
Features of AVG AntiVirus
- To remove viruses and other malware content, there is Dual engine antivirus
- Boost speed by killing tasks that slow down your device
- Clean unnecessary files to free up space
- Lock sensitive apps with a PIN, pattern, or fingerprint
- Hide private photos in an encrypted vault
- Best Games Like GTA Vice City
- Best Free Beat Making Software For PC
- Best Data Recovery Software For Mac
- HD Wallpapers For Mobile Wallpapers
3. Sophos Mobile Security App
Sophos won the AV-TEST Awards in the year 2016. It is an independent IT-Security Institute. Sophos Mobile security tool is the best and free security app for Android. To get the best protection from Malware, you have access to lose and theft protection. The app locker, and the security adviser gives you advice on improving the security of the device, call blocker, and much more.
There are more than 1 million downloads of Antivirus app on the Google Play Store. It protects your device from malware, viruses.
Features of Sophos Mobile Security
- Block web pages with malicious, undesirable or illegal content.
- Malware protection
- Protects apps with a password
- Get advice on how to improve device security.
- Call Protection
4. Avast Mobile Security
Avast mobile security protects so many users in the whole world on different platforms. In just a single tap, it scans out any dangerous or infected apps. Avast Mobile app gives protection against all viruses and Malware. There are some in-app purchases which can remove ads and gets access to the app locking facility, with some features like Camera trap, SIM security, and much more.
The free version shows some great features for giving all-around protection against viruses and other problems which affects your smartphone. As it has all the fantastic features available, it is a worthy app to use.
Features of Avast Mobile Security
- App vision for viewing the time which you spend on the app
- There is a Junk cleaner for clearing out the cache and files
- For securing photos against unwanted access there is a Photo vault
5. McAfee Security And Power Booster
Another popular and powerful tool is McAfee. When you want to protect your PC or Android from Antivirus software then this McAfee Android app will never go back. There are free features like tracking a lost device and locking and wiping it remotely. If your phone is stolen and you can’t find then this app can find it and it also takes a picture of the thief who has stolen your phone.
It has the ability to scan the app and check if it is leaking any information or not, and you can lock it if it is important.
With this McAfee Stay protected from the latest threats – ransomware, viruses, malware, spyware, unwanted programs, and more.
6. Norton Security And Antivirus
Norton security’s latest version offers great features even in the free version. It provides the 100% detection rate and also removes all malware, viruses which slow down your device. Norton app can keep an alarm to search for your device. It can remotely lock your phone to secure the data or can block the unwanted calls or SMS.
The premium features are available for 30 days free trial.
Features Of Norton Security
- Android Antivirus: Scan and help remove apps that have malware, spyware, or an Android virus that can harm or slow your device.
- The Wi-Fi scanning notifies you about the not secured wifi connections
- Blocks call for spam and unwanted calls
7. Security Master
The Security Master has the original version CM security app. This one is the upgraded version of it. It is an all-in-one antivirus app to use to protect your device from malware and virus. It has so many downloads on google play store and has good ratings also.
Security Master tool keeps your phone safe from Malware and checks that no virus can get into your phone. There is a free version available which has lots of great features of security like app locker, scanner, message security, Wifi security, junk cleaner, CPU cooler, battery saver and much more. However, with all of these, it also allows you to browse your favorite sites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc safely. This is a great security app.
Features Of Security Master
- Anti-theft alarm
- Has safe VPN to access websites which are blocked
- For hiding notification previews, message security
8. DFNDR Security
One of the free Antivirus for Android is DFNDR which keeps your device safe and secure. DFNDR app is all in one app with great features for anti-hacking. Close all the background apps which compete for bandwidth and speed up your Internet connection. The only negative point of this tool is it shows Ads which are annoying but if you want to get rid of it then pay a subscription fee of the app and have fun.
Features of DFNDR Security
- Anti-hacking protection feature
- Quickly remove all the junk files
- There is AppLock to lock apps with password and fingerprint
- 24-hour monitoring of your digital credentials
- Protection against viruses and fake sites
- Protection against loss or theft of your phone
9. 360 Security
Another best Antivirus for Android is 360 Security. There are so many reasons to choose this app on your phone. It is an antivirus protection, junk cleaner, speed booster, lock screen, anti-theft protection and much more.
There are multi-function lock screen available for real-time protection. This 360 security app is free with in-app purchases and it also shows Ads.
Features of 360 Security
- Call and SMS filter
- There is a Speed booster for cleaning up phones RAM
- Fingerprint lock
- Real-time protection
- Intruder Selfie
10. Avira Antivirus
Avira Antivirus is a fully-featured app and most of the features are available in free version also. In terms of protection, it also scans the external storage units. Whenever needed, track your phone’s location with the “Cell Phone Tracker”.
However, if you lose your phone then it can find out that person who has your phone. In the premium version, you will get some extra things like camera protection, additional security and so much more.
Features Of Avira Antivirus
- Virus Scanner & Cleaner – Scans, blocks & removes viruses, spyware, malware, etc.
- Phone Locator & Tracker – Helps you find, track, & recover your lost or stolen phone
So, these are the best free Antivirus Apps for Android. If you also want to protect your devices from malware and virus then must start using one of these apps. All these apps are free to download. Some of them are paid but has free trails so try out and then buy the subscription. We hope this article was helpful to you. Stay tuned to us for more and latest updates.
- Room Decorating App For Android
- Webcam Software For Laptop
- Top 11 Best Kodi Addons
- Wifi Analyzer Apps For Windows
- Best Android VPN Apps For Android
- Funny Whatsapp Group Names
- Download Facebook Comment Pictures Update