In the past few years Moto phones have created a huge fan base all over the globe and particularly in India owing to its feature-rich phones at humble prices. It has given a tough competition to other Android mobile companies in India like Samsung, Mi, Oppo etc. One of the upcoming launches of the Moto brand is the Moto G5 series which is the successor of the G4 series. The Moto G5 Plus price on Flipkart is most probably going to lie between 12k to 15k.
In terms of look and build features, it is quite similar to Moto Z. It has a very prominent primary camera just like Moto Z. It is a dual SIM phone with a 5.5 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen. Its screen resolution is 1080 x 1920 pixels. It will run on Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat) and will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset. Moto G5 Plus will have 4 GB RAM and 32 GB inbuilt memory. It will come with a non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery.
Moto G5 Plus Price in India
|Mobile Variants||Price (Expected)||Launching Date (Expected)|
|Moto G5 Plus||Rs 16,000||March, 2017|
Alternative Mobiles With Similar Price Tag
Why should you go for Moto G5 Plus?
- At a price range of Rs 12-15,000 Moto G5 Plus has an impressive camera quality. Unlike the camera of many Samsung models, the Moto G5 Plus’s camera does not lag while opening.
- It has got a slow motion recording feature in the camera which helps you shoot dramatic action videos.
- Moto G5 Plus is water and dust resistant. Its functionality won’t be affected with water splashes (note that it is water resistant not water proof. The phone would get damaged if it gets submerged in water)
- It has two variants; one comes with 16 GB internal storage and the other with 32 GB. People who are looking for a cheaper version can go for the one with 16 GB ROM.
- Moto G5 Plus is going to have two color variants; Lunar Gray and Fine Gold.
- The device runs on the latest Android version i.e. Android V7 / Android Nougat
- Moto G5 Plus has a 16 MP primary camera and a 5 MP secondary camera. The cheaper variant will sport a 12 MP Primary camera. Its camera supports 4K UHD Video Recording.
Moto G5 Plus has got some notable limitations too…
- From what is evident from the features of the phone, the Moto G5 Plus is quite similar to that of the G4 series. Due to numerous similarities between both the models, people might not prefer G5 over G4. G4 is now available at a lower price than G5. So why would someone go for a new model which is very similar to that of the previous one?
- Speculations are that the Moto G5 Plus price in India is going to be Rs 15,300. Moto G5 will be available for Rs 14,000. People have a lot of expectation from Moto at this price range considering the previous models had a lot to offer in the same price. So users might find the price a bit over board.
Moto G5 Plus Specifications
|Network||Network Mode||2G, 3G, 4G (LTE)|
|Sim Supported||Dual SIM|
|Display||Type||LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Display Size||5.5 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels|
|Platform||Operating System||Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625|
|Memory||Inbuilt Memory||32 GB|
|Camera||Primary Camera||13 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash|
|Front Camera||5 MP, 1080p|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery|
At present Moto E3 and Moto G4 are highly popular among the low budget and mid-budget mobiles running on Android OS. Moto G5 Plus is going to get a tough competition from the upcoming Android phones of Nokia like Nokia P1, Nokia 8, Nokia C1 etc.
- Biography Of Business Genius Amazon Founder :Jeff Bezos
- Founder Of Samsung:Lee Byung Chul
- Founder Of Hotmail Sabeer Bhatia Sexy Indian
- Founder Of Ebay:Pierre Omidyar Why He Build Ebay