It gives me immense pleasure and joy to write about the famous incredible Indian entrepreneur. Sabeer Bhatia the co-founder of Hotmail is a successful Indian who gave the world a precious piece of software. Let us learn more about this amazing and reputed person.
Life and career of Sabeer Bhatia:
- He was born on 30th December 1968 in Chandigarh, India.
- He did his schooling from Bishop’s Cotton’s school in Pune.
- He was deeply influenced and keenly interested in science and technology from the early years of his life.
- He completed his graduation from Bits at Pilani and then went outside the country to pursue his further studies.
- It was in 2008 when he got married to Ms. Tanya, his longtime friend.
- Sabeer Bhatia one of the co-founders of Hotmail has been named as “people to watch” by TIME in the International Business in the year 2002.
- He is also known to be one of the poster boys of Indian success stories in the Silicon Valley. While working with Microsoft he founded Arzoo.com in the middle of 1999.
His present life
- At present, he is known to promote NANO CITY and is the board of directors of many reputed companies of the world. He added a position as a design engineer at Apple, as an advisor at Cloudeas. Also with context to his personal life it has been reported that the couple, Sabeer and Tanya has filed for divorce.
- It has also been reported that the daughter of Sabeer and Tanya, Ariana will live with her mother after the couple is divorced.
The world will remember him for the great and commendable contribution he has made. This founder of Hotmail has made our lives so reliable and easy. We all are indebted to him and respect him and salute this genius.