Xiaomi is a Chinese mobile brand which is the fourth largest smartphone producer in the world. After overtaking other Android mobile makers like Samsung and Moto in China, it is taking Indian mobile market by storm. Xiaomi’s latest release is the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime which has got two other 4 series models Xiaomi Redmi 4 and Xiaomi Redmi 4A. Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Price in US is about 130 $ – 140 $ and it has remained the same since its launch in November 2016. It is going to be launched in India very soon and it is rumored that the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime price in India is going to be Rs 8,999.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime is going to give tough competition to other android mobiles of the same price range like Moto E3, Samsung galaxy On7, Samsung Galaxy On5 etc. People have a lot of expectation from Xiaomi considering its other launches Redmi Note 4, Redmi 3s Prime and Mi 5 were huge market hits.
Let’s have a look at the features and specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime & Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Price:
- Let’s have a look at the features and specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime & Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Price:
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime advantage:
- What’s not so good about Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime & Xiaomi redmi 4 prime disadvantages
- OS: Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Memory: It has a 3GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage (expandable up to 256 GB)
- SIM: It is dual SIM enabled. It has Hybrid Dual SIM/microSD card slot (up to 128GB)
- Camera details: 13 MP Primary camera with phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama and f/2.2 aperture. It has a 5 MP Secondary camera.
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 with an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU. It is equipped with a Adreno 506 GPU
- Dimensions:3 x 69.6 x 8.9 mm (5.56 x 2.74 x 0.35 in)
- Weight: 156 g
- Touch Screen: With a multi touch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime offers a 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution (~441 ppi pixel density). It has a 5.0 inches (~70.1% screen-to-body ratio) long screen.
- Battery power: It has a 4100 mAh Non-removable Li-Po battery which provides 91 hours of endurance.
- Other features: Rear-mounted fingerprint reader, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. It supports various 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- Colors available: It is available in 4 attractive colors; Gold, Dark Gray, Silver with full metallic body.
You can Buy Xiaomi Redmi 4 Price From Here
Xiaomi Redmi 4 prime advantage:
- Which other phone can get you a 5 inch full HD screen at Rs 8,999? Users have given very positive reviews about its display.
- Its 13 MP primary camera is rigged with hybrid phase-detect autofocus which takes brilliant pics even in low light.
- At a mere price of 9k, the phone has a 3 GB RAM which facilitates smooth multi-tasking
What’s not so good about Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime & Xiaomi redmi 4 prime disadvantages
- The phone’s front glass is not scratch resistant.
- There is no NFC feature enabled in the phone
- If the phone freezes (which is a one in a million cases with a 3 GB RAM), you won’t be able to apply the ‘Indian solution’ of removing the battery and restarting it again as the phone has a non-removable battery. You have to wait it out.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Price on Flipkart is going to be Rs 8,999. Just like other mobiles on the site, Flipkart will also offer EMI options for this phone too. Considering its under 9k price, it is way too much over loaded with features.
Some More Stuff from Technologers.com