People have a lot of anticipation about the yet to be launched Nokia P1. It is yet another gilt-edged Android model of Nokia that is gonna shake the Android market in India for sure. It is a mode advanced version of the Nokia 8 mobile which is slated to be launched alongside P1. Nokia P1 Price in India is expected to be Rs 54,390. People have a lot of speculations about the release date of the phone and Nokia P1 Price in India. Chances are there that it might be launched at a lesser price but it is going to be priced for more than 50k for sure.
Though Nokia P1 has a smaller screen size in comparison to that of Nokia C1, it wins over C1 in terms of RAM and quality of processor.
Here is the Nokia P1 Price in India
|Mobile Name||Launching Price (Expected)||Releasing Date (Expected)|
|Nokia P1 (128 GB)||Rs. 52,500||20 April 2017|
|Nokia P1 (256 GB)||Rs. 60,500||20 April 2017|
Here is a list of features of Nokia P1 that are gonna compel you to go for it:
- Nokia P1 comes with quick charge feature version 4. So no more waiting for the phone to get charged up!
- Just like many recent android phones, Nokia P1 will also have finger print sensor for more security.
- It is splash proof with IP55, IP57 plastic enclosure
- It has a 22.5 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss lens which results in images with resolution quality 5160 X 3872 pixel. Nokia P1 is equipped with Dual-color LED Flash too. It also records video at an impressive quality of 3840 X 2160 @ 30 fps. The phone also has an 8 MP front camera.
- It has a remarkable 6 GB RAM which is going to give a lot of freedom to its users to open multiple tabs at a particular time.
Similar Smartphones at the same Price Tag
Nokia P1 Specification
|Network||Network Mode||2G, 3G, 4G (LTE)|
|Sim Supported||Single SIM, GSM|
|Display Size||5.3 inches|
|Weight||178g (6.27 oz)|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels pixels (441 ppi)|
|Platform||Operating System||Android v7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998|
|CPU||Octa core (2.45 GHz, Quad core, Kryo + 1.9 GHz, Quad core, Kryo)|
|Memory||Inbuilt Memory||128 GB and 256 GB|
|RAM||6 GB RAM|
|Camera||Primary Camera||22.5 MP with Dual-color LED Flash|
|Front Camera||8 MP|
|Video Recording||3840×2160 @ 30 fps|
|Battery||Non-removable Lithium-Polymer 3500 mAh battery|
|Connectivity||Wifi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
Nokia P1 is going to be launched in the last week of March; most probably on 20 March 2017. It will run on Android V7 (Nougat). It has a 5.3-inch Capacitive Multi-touch Touchscreen with IPS LCD display of 416 ppi. The phone will have a full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) display quality. Nokia P1 will come with Corning Gorilla Glass for screen protection. Nokia P1 is powered by Octa core (2.45 GHz, Quad core, Kryo + 1.9 GHz, Quad core, Kryo) processor. It comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 chipset. It has a 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM.
The Nokia P1 Price in India is going to be around Rs 50,000.
5 Reasons Not to Buy Nokia P1
- It has a smaller screen size in comparison to other phones available in the same price range. A screen of 5.5 inches would have been better.
- It has a non-removable battery which might make users helpless when the phone freezes (though there are minimal chances of that happening with a 6GB RAM.
- There is no optical image stabilization feature in the primary camera.
- Though a 128 GB ROM (expandable up to 256 GB) is really good, but people might expect more considering it is priced at about Rs 50,000.
- It is single SIM enabled. So people already using dual SIM models might not prefer buying it.
Nokia P1 price in India is said to be around 50k. Some sources revealed that it might be launched at price Rs 54,390 while some other say that it will come for a pocket pinch of Rs 54,999.