Are you the one who is looking for a low-end Smartphone which includes almost all feathers which we use in our day to day life to make our life simpler & better? Then you are surely at the right place since we will bring you 7 Best Android Phone Under 12000 only for our country people.
These smartphones have the best display, processors, cameras, battery life, audio & video quality. After a lot of research, here we bring you few smartphones that are value for money & comes with the latest & best features such as 4G, turbocharging, finger sensor to name a few.
Here is the list of Best Android Phone Under 12000
Redmi Note 4 is modification over the Note 3, It has better look & strong processor. The camera is average & other features are very capable of impressing you in this budget. The built quality, Sound from the speaker, multitasking & signal reception all these features is good to grab this phone. This is Best Android Phone Under 12000
- Good performance by Snapdragon 625 processor + 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB Internal Memory with 128 GB SD Card Support.
- Premium look.
- OTG support.
- 4100 mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- Hybrid sim slot
- Average camera quality with 13MP
- Non-removable battery
- Turbo charging not supported
2. Moto G5
This phone actually looks like a sibling of Moto G5 Plus. This can be a good option for budget conscious people. It is featuring 5.0 inches Full HD display & 7.0 Nougat OS, Snapdragon 430 CPU, 13MP Primary 5 MP Secondary camera, 16/32 GB ROM, 2/3 GB RAM & 2800 mAh battery.
- G5 has a removable battery.
- Water-repellent nano-coating.
- Enjoy the neat & clean stock & with Nougat Version.
- Primary camera support Video stabilization & Slow-motion video.
- Supports rapid charging & you get a 10W charger in the Box.
- 2800 mAh battery
- Limited 16 GB internal storage.
- Thickness is relatively higher with 9.5 mm depth
- Headphone quality inbox is not up to the mark
3. LeEco Le 2
LeEco Le 2 has huge success in Chinese as well as Indian market; the phone is accepted by the public because of enchanting design, numerous features & a reasonable cost. The phone has lots of top-notch specs such as Android v6.0 (Marshmallow) OS, Snapdragon 652 octa-core 2.3 GHz processor, 5.5 inches display, 16MP rear & 8MP front shooter camera, 32 GB ROM without further support of SD card, 3 GB RAM & 3000 mAh battery.
- CDLA (Continual Digital Lossless Audio) for high-quality music experience
- It has IR blaster
- Full metal build with premium quality
- It supports 4G after OTA Update
- Loudspeaker is pretty good & it can get pretty loud
- No SD card slot
- Battery is non-removable
- Warm pretty quickly but it does not overheat to uncomfortable
- Loss of details in low light photo look grainy
4. Panasonic Eluga Ray Max
Panasonic Eluga Ray Max is launched at Rs.11, 499 on Flipkart. Panasonic India introduced two smartphones with Arbo Virtual Assistant. Panasonic Eluga Ray Max is a big brother in Ray Series, it features 4GB RAM, 4000mAh Battery, Fingerprint Scanner on the front home button. The main highlight of this smartphone is Arbo Assistant, which understands you better & recommends you which you like most.
- The Display feels good & 2.5D Curved glass makes display looks stunning
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Powered by 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core processor
- Comes with 4GB RAM & 32GB Internal Storage. You can also boost the storage upt 128GB via MicroSD Slot
- Fingerprint Scanner is embedded in front Home Button
- Not comes with Android Nougat OS.
- Non Removable battery.
5. Lenovo Vibe K5 Note
Vibe K5 Note comes with eye-catching features like 5.5 inches Full HD display, Helio P10 Processor, Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), 13 MP primary | 8MP secondary camera, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, Exp&able Up to 128 GB & 3500 mAh Battery, the full metallic unibody looks quite premium with narrow bezels.
- Full metallic artistic craftsmanship
- 4 GB RAM for smoother performance
- Quick fingerprint scanner
- 32 GB internal memory with 128 GB SD card
- No special protection like Gorilla Glass for the display.
- The battery is non-removable.
- Pre-installed older OS v5.1 (Lollipop)
- The camera quality is not up to the mark.
- No dedicated slot for SIM 2.
6. Lenovo K6 Power
One of the most painful things about a smartphone is their short battery backup, so considering this matter on focus company launches Lenovo K6 Power with long lasting battery backup. It comes with many advantages but also has some notable disadvantages that you must know before buying given below. The phone feels comfortable while operated with single h& although the round edge & metallic built is slightly slippery. When we move to the functionality of keys, volume & power keys are located on the right & just on the left has a hybrid slot for the microSD & SIM cards.
- Dual SIM Support (Shared)
- LED notification light on top
- OTG Cable is supported
- Dolby Atmos Sound
- Phone also supports Reverse charging
- Low-light shots tended to have a lot of noise
- Hybrid SIM Slot
- Primary camera is below average, helpless for night shots
- Gallery App is not preloaded
7. Panasonic Eluga Note
The design looks quite premium because of nearly bezels free display & Champagne Gold color which is only available color for this handset. Most of the popular smartphone of this range is built on the metallic body but the Panasonic Note Eluga is sticking to the Plastic, although the phone is well built with slightly rounded corners feels compact in h&. We also feel that the different functional keys are located oddly in this smartphone, The 3.5mm audio jack along with Micro-USB charging & IR blaster are located on the Top while Volume buttons are found in the left edge & right edge houses power key.
- In-built IR blaster to control different home appliances.
- The design looks quite premium especially with very narrow bezels.
- Supports 4G LTE with 4G.
- FM Radio is Supported.
- The battery is user removable
- The phone is not built on metal.
- No OTG cable is supported to attach a pen drive.
- The display is not protected with any kind of special protection like Gorilla Glass.
- No fingerprint sensor for better security.
- The Battery takes longer times (>3.5 hours) to fully charge.