Aadhar card or UID has become a very important part of our lives. It is a unique identification number which is given to us through which we can have a proper citizenship in our country. UIDAI has been made mandatory for everyone starting from age 5 years till the last. Aadhar cards have been made in different places by the government and hence there are various other agents who are also into this aadhar making. The government of India has taken initiatives and opened Aadhar centers for everyone so that they can go and get their Aadhar card done. However, we all know that how hectic it becomes to go to the Aadhar center and apply for a new Aadhar card or to get any corrections done in the Aadhar card. you can Download M Aadhar App For Android.
It is also not possible for everyone to go to the Aadhar center every day and get their Aadhar card. To ease the pain of the common man the government of India has launched a new app called the M Aadhar App or m Aadhar app through which you can always check your details and update them accordingly. The m Aadhar app has been developed by the Unique Identification Authority of India and is useful for everyone whoever holds an Aadhar card. It is kind of all in one guide for Aadhar card holders.
[irp posts=”4608″ name=”How to Download Hamraaz Army Android App APK Direct”]
How is m Aadhar app helpful?
- This digital way of keeping your Aadhar details safe and secure is a very smart way to avoid the hassle of queues and harassments faced in Aadhar centers.
- This app will give you access to your aadhar details and you can also store them locally on your device. Overall it is a very powerful tool for every citizen of India.
- This app helps you check and update your Aadhar card details frequently.
- It has also options of biometric functionality which can either be locked or unlocked by you as per your preferences.
- While using this app mobile OTP is not needed because that has been replaced with an easy method in the app.
How to Download M Aadhar App?
The app can be directly downloaded from the Google Play Store and is available only for Android users.
- Go to Google Play store and search for the mAadhar app.
- The app is of 10.08 MB size so not enough of your data will be used.
- Click on the install button and the downloading process will begin.
- You can also download the APK version of the app as well and can share that with your friends and relatives via Bluetooth or Shareit.
m Aadhar app currently not available for Ios and Window user.
[irp posts=”3080″ name=”How To Download IOS Apps on Android Using IOS emulators for Android”]
How to Register on mAadhar app?
After installing the app, it will ask you to create a password so as to assure that only you can access the app.
Make sure to create a password with one alphabet, one number and one symbol for security reasons.
After that is done, you need to enter your Aadhar card number in the screen.
You can also simply hold your Aadhar card QR in front of your phone’s camera.
An OTP will be sent to your Aadhar registered mobile number.
You have to put that OTP on the screen to verify your account.
[irp posts=”1847″ name=”150+ Whatsapp Profile Pic | DP for Whatsapp HD Wallpaper Collection”]
After this, you can easily manage your Aadhar details. This app has helped many people to get their aadhar details updated which means they can easily do it without going to aadhar centers. All you need is this amazing app by the government and your aadhar details and registered mobile number. After that, you are good to go with this app.
- Best Funny Cool WhatsApp Status Quotes
- 5000 +@ HD Wallpapers For Mobile Wallpapers
- Funny Instagram Captions For Selfies