Flipkart as the name itself gives you the clear picture of the online marketing has revolutionized the e-commerce. This piece of software was founded by two intelligent IITians named Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in the year 2007. We all must have used this wonderful online megastore and now let us know more about their founders and their journey to the success of Flipkart. So continue reading to unveil some wonderful facts about these founders. Flipkart success story
Meet The Founders: Sachin and Binny Bansal
For all the readers who believe in the online world via web sites must know about the founders of the online megastore in India, the flipkart.Sachin and Binny Bansal in the year 2007 developed this impeccable web site for online Shopping.
- They both have graduated from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi and earlier worked for amazon.com too.
- Their journey began with an initial investment of Rs. Four lakh, two from each to start the company that has now become successful to generates more than Rs. 1.5 Crore a day.
- The two of them believed in the power of hard work and determination and thus came out with flying colors. Both of the partners are from Chandigarh, capital of Punjab, a state in India.
- They were not related in any way but it was an amazing coincidence that they became the core and successful partners for this amazing work.
- It may surprise one but according to them they were at the same school but were still unknown with each other till they became the part of IIT.
- They graduated in the year 2005 and were engaged in different jobs but they were destined to work together and so they met again in the year 2006 when they together joined Amazon.
The idea of flipkart
Growth trajectory of Flipkart and Their accomplishments
This online megastore started its way in the year 2007 and within six months reached at the topmost position.It grew over ten times over the past years and has said to be have touched more than Rs 100 crore mark by March 2011. The success story of Flipkart goes on and on. They have been named as top 25 startups of 2009 and were nominated for the Ernst and Young award for the best entrepreneur 2010 and have won many awards for their commendable work they did and are doing.
People have loved them for what they have given to the world and will always be grateful for their immense contribution.Please say your love or support through comment