DigitalOcean is a simple and robust cloud computing platform, designed for developers. You can say that Digitalocean lead in the Cloud Hosting. DigitalOcean provides Lightning fast network with Block Storage functionality in the droplet. Basically, DigitalOcean provides the cheapest cloud Server which starts from 5$. DigitalOcean also providing cash back and promo code for a new customer who wants to try droplet for the first time. you can search DigitalOcean promo code in below article you will find so many working codes which gives you 10$ free credit in DigitalOcean account.
DigitalOcean Promo Code April – May 2019
- DigitalOcean Promo Code April – May 2019
- How to Apply DigitalOcean Promo Code in DigitalOcean:
- How to Get 25$ Credit with Your Referral Link
- DigitalOcean provide service in almost all country which so many advance feature like
- Digitalocean Detail Pricing
- How To Create a Cloud Server on DigitalOcean
- How To Use Team Accounts on DigitalOcean:
|Offer Name||Promo Code||Expiry Date|
|$25 Credit for New Users||CODEANYWHERE-c5e25bb2||March 28|
|Free $25 Bonus on your Account||CODEANYWHERE-49946412||March 20|
|$10 Credit for New Servers||DO10||April 30|
|Free 10$ Credit For Signup||DONEWS||March 25|
|Gift of 10$ for Fresh Account||DROPLET10||March 28|
|Frankfurt 10$ Benefits for Deploy New Built||FRANKFURT||April 15|
|Gift $10 and Earn $25 For Every Friend||READ BELOW||July 30|
How to Apply DigitalOcean Promo Code in DigitalOcean:
- You need to login inside DigitalOcean Pannel
2. Click on Setting from Right Side menu
3. paste the Promo Code directly in below box
If you don’t want to follow these step then you simply click Here for free credit in your Digitalocean account automatically.
How to Get 25$ Credit with Your Referral Link
once you create your account in DO you can access Your Referral Link and share with your friend and family through facebook, WhatsApp or twitter.
DigitalOcean provide service in almost all country which so many advance feature like
Spin up a Droplet and get root access to a compute instance in only 55 seconds.
The first and only all-SSD cloud. Whether it’s our Droplet compute instances or Block Storage, everything runs on SSD.
An intuitive API and command line utilities allow you to run large-scale production workloads.
Highly available storage
Never run out of space with the ability to attach multiple highly available volumes up to 16TB to a Droplet.
Lightning fast network
Each hypervisor has a fault tolerant and redundant 40Gbps network to ensure uptime and throughput.
Teams work together
Easily manage your cloud with your team by inviting others and setting access permissions.
Load balancing as a service
Load Balancers are a fully managed service that works right out of the box and distribute incoming traffic to increase your application’s availability.
Monitoring and alerting
Collect metrics, monitor performance, and receive alerts to optimize your application performance – at no additional cost.
Pre-built open source apps
Get straight to deploying your code using one of our pre-built images supporting Docker, Node.js, Rails, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, and much more.
Digitalocean Detail Pricing
Why Choose DigitalOcean over other Hosting Company:
- SSD-only cloud – DigitalOcean’s servers use only high-performance Solid State Disks. Their speed directly benefits the performance of hosted web sites and applications. All DigitalOcean cloud servers are live and configurable in less than one minute.
- Simple Control Panel – DigitalOcean’s command center makes configuring cloud servers and development frameworks simple and intuitive.
- Professional hosting starting at $5 U.S. per month – DigitalOcean’s transparent and simple pricing model starts at $5 per month and offers hourly billing.
- Active Developer Community – DigitalOcean’s community pages are continually updated and moderated. Developers will find numerous tutorials, a robust Q & A section, and myriad community projects.
- Linux distributions/one-click installations – DigitalOcean offers five popular Linux distributions that can be automatically pre-installed upon deployment of a server: Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Fedora, and CoreOS. FreeBSD is also supported. A multitude of application stacks can be installed with just one click, including LAMP, LEMP, MEAN, and Docker; also development frameworks Ruby on Rails, Django and node; as well as popular applications like eCommerce software Magento, CMS solutions WordPress and Ghost, and MediaWiki.
How To Create a Cloud Server on DigitalOcean
How To Use Team Accounts on DigitalOcean: