If you have to download my jio app to recharge your Jio number. I will provide you direct apk link to download on your PC. My jio App can handle all your different tasks in this single app. you can Download MY Jio App in 2 min.
If you’re a new or existing client of Jio then you must have My Jio app on your mobile phone. Without it, you can not even handle your number balance, data balance. this app is similar to my Vodafone or my idea app through which you can monitor your invoices, payments in a click.
If you download My jio app you can handle all jio service like Jio TV, Jio 4G Voice, Jio Cinema, Jio Chat, Jio Mags, Jio Xpress News, Jio CLoud, Jio Money, Jio security, Jio newspaper, Jio Net program. you can recharge your cellular number, through the android app or computer desktop.
My Jio App Information
|Requires Android||4.0.3 and up|
|App Apk Size||7.58 MB|
|Installs||50,000,000 – 100,000,000|
|Updated||April 14, 2017|
|Offered By||Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd.|
Download My Jio App For Free From Playstore
My Jio App can be downloaded from Google play store if you’re using Android smartphone. This program has a great 4.4 star ratings and upgrades in each few week. So follow below process
- First of all, use google chrome or some other regular android browser
- Now It’s Time to See this google play store connection of My Jio program
- Your cell phone will divert, you to program installation page
Press install button and jio app will start downloading. You have to downloaded Jio app and now can easily use it.
How To Download Myjio App On PC With Windows 7, XP And 10?
If you do not have a smartphone yet and you’re using your Jio sim possibly in Jiofi than follow this method to download My jio app on your PC which has Windows OS. Please note that you need to have 2GB of RAM to run the program easily on your desktop or notebook.
There are some android Emulator applications which help us to run any Android app on it. This software is free as well paid. So I will suggest going for free one to run My jio the program on your computer.
- Download Android emulator bluestacks For Your windows PC
- This software size is 320 MB so it will take some time.
- Install the Bluestack and then choose my jio apk.
- Don’t click on Sign in with sim option because it needs jio sim card.
- Try with Signing using your customer ID and password.
How To Login In Your Jio Account?
in above step, you successfully install My Jio App now you can use my jio app to create Jio ID. if you have Jio Customer id and password then it will take very less time or you have to wait while the app will automatically login in your account.
- Login From Jio.com Website
- Login From your MyJio App
Login With Jio.com Website
- You can Visit Jio.com for login.
- you need to enter email for first time login.
- you can also click on sign up option.
Login From your MyJio App
you need to verify your account through OTP which sent on your mobile number.
if you Fill your registered email ID and passwords correctly then successfully login in my Jio account.