Taking the Android mobile market by storm, Chinese mobile company Xiaomi is well known for its budget-friendly yet feature loaded mobiles. Some of its recent launches that have gained wide popularity in India are Redmi Note 3, Redmi 4 & Redmi 4 Prime. Xiaomi has recently launched yet another model of the Note series and that is Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. The phone has been launched in China and is yet to be launched in India. People are expecting that the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X price in India is going to be about Rs 18,999. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X price falls in the same category as that of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Price and Releasing Date
|Mobile Name||Price (Expected)||Releasing Date (Expected)|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (32 GB)||Rs. 18,499||April 2017|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (64 GB)||Rs. 20,499||April 2017|
Similar Mobiles With Same Price Tag
Note 4X has a 5.5-inch display screen with the resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The screen has PPI of 403 pixels per inch. The phone is equipped with a 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB using the memory card. It has a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 5 MP secondary camera or selfie camera. It runs on Android version 6 and is powered by a 4100mAh nonremovable Li-on battery. It has a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor.
Let’s list out some of the positives of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X:
- It has an astounding 3 GB RAM that ensures that your mobile does not freeze in between multitasking on different tabs.
- The Octa-core processor further ensures smooth running of the mobile
- Very few Android mobiles offer a 13 MP primary camera in the price range of under Rs 10,000. The camera quality is also impressive and clicks satisfactory images even in low light conditions. The camera has a f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detection features, Autofocus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash too.
- It is available in an interesting series of colors like Champagne Gold, Matte Black, Cherry Powder, and Platinum Silver Grey.
- It has a powerful long lasting battery and quick charge feature too. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is among the few android models in 10k range which offer such powerful battery backup.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is going to be launched at a price of about Rs 18,999. Even though the price is really low considering the wide range of features available, people are not happy about some of its features like
Drawback of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- The phone is not dust or water resistant.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X does not have the NFC feature
- It has no screen protection i.e. there is no Gorilla Glass protection
- It has a non-removable battery which leaves the users with no other option than to wait it out when the phone freezes or hangs
- There is no Barometer or Temperature sensor available in the mobile
- It does not support Java
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Specification
|Network||Mode||2G, 3G, 4G (LTE)|
|Sim Supported||Dual SIM (Dual stand by)|
|Display||Type||IPS capacitive touchscreen, 178 Wide Angle|
|Display Size||5.5 inches|
|Weight||150g (5.29 oz)|
|Screen Resolution||1920×1080 pixels (~401 ppi)|
|Platform||Operating System||Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 653|
|CPU||Octa-core (64-bit, Soc clocked at 1.9 GHz)|
|Memory||Inbuilt Memory||32 GB and 64 GB|
|RAM||4 GB RAM|
|Camera||Primary Camera||16 MP with LED flash|
|Front Camera||13 MP with LED flash|
|Battery||Non-removable Lithium-Polymer 4000 mAh battery|
|GPS||Yes, A-GPS and Glonass|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
The phone has received a good response after being launched in China. People in India are also looking forward to the Redmi Note 4X. Let’s see if the phone lives up to the expectation of people after being launched in March 2017. Only then can we know whether the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X price in India is worth it or not.