We all are aware of the position Samsung brand holds in the Android mobile market. Starting from the cheapest mobiles to the high end expensive ones; Samsung is truly the undeniable king of android mobile market. One of its upcoming launches is the Samsung Galaxy X1. The Samsung Galaxy X1 price in India is expected to be about Rs 53,999.
Though the price seems quite high yet its features might make it worth the buy. Nokia’s upcoming android phone Nokia 8 and Samsung’s yet another upcoming model Samsung Galaxy J5 may give some competition to Galaxy X1. Owing to the fact that they are cheaper than the later and have almost same features, both the models will be a hindrance for Galaxy X1. But still Samsung Galaxy X1 might still win people’s hearts considering the following plus points…
Samsung Galaxy X1 Price and Releasing Date
|Mobile Name||Price (Expected)||Releasing Date (Expected)|
|Samsung Galaxy X1||Rs. 53,999||October 2017|
Important Plus point of Samsung Galaxy X1
- It has a 5.5 inch super AMOLED Quad HD display with screen resolution of 1440 X 2560 pixels. With a pixel density of 534 ppi, the Samsung Galaxy X1 will have the best display among all Samsung models.
- It has an unbelievable 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal storage which is expandable up to a whopping 2 TB! That’s a hell lot of space guys. With a 6 GB RAM a smooth multitasking experience is guaranteed.
- Samsung Galaxy X1 will run on the latest version of Android i.e. Android V7 Nougat. The latest version of Android will ensure all the latest features.
- The phone will be powered by a striking 4500 mAh Li-ion removable battery which will certainly ensure that your phone remains charged even after heavy use throughout the day. Though there is some uncertainty around the power of the battery as some sources say that the battery is of 4000 mAh. But still even 4000 mAh will easily last for more than a day with constant use.
- The Samsung Galaxy X1 will be powered by a 2.3 GHz Octa Core 64 bit processor with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset. With such a powerful processor smooth running and multitasking is ensured.
Similar Mobiles With Same Price Tag:
It will be available on various online mobile retail sites like Flipkart and Amazon. EMI options will also be available for the phone.
Now let’s see what might discourage people from buying this phone:
- Samsung Galaxy X1 price might be too high for many people in India. When cheaper mobiles with the same features are available in other brands like Moto, people might prefer them over X1.
- Unlike many other high priced Android phones, the Samsung Galaxy X1 is not water proof. It is not even splash proof or dust proof. Now this might be a major drawback considering other phones of the same price range are water proof.
- A larger screen might require a stylus which is also not available with the phone.
- No quick charging feature is available.
Compare Samsung Galaxy X1 Price on Flipkart & Amazon:
|Launch Date||25 Oct, 2017 (Expected)|
|Price||Rs. 53,999 (Expected)|
|Color||Silver, Gold, Black|
|Category||Smartphone / Phablet|
|Sim Card||Dual Nano Sim|
|Network||LTE + GSM|
|Operating System||Android V7.0 (Nougat)|
|Internal Storage||128 GB|
|Expandable Storage||Up To 2 TB|
|Card Slot||Micro Sd Card|
|Rear Camera||16 MP|
|Front Camera||8 Mp|
|Flash||Dual Tone LED Flash|
|Rear Camera Features||Geo Tagging, Slow Motion|
|Auto Focus||Phase Detection Autofocus|
|Video Recording||[email protected], 4K|
|Calling & Messaging|
|Audio Format||WAV, MP3|
|Video Format||3GP, DivX, MP4|
|Processor & RAM|
|Processor||2.3 GHz Octa Core 64-bit|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 821|
|Size||5.5 Inches (Large)|
|Screen||Super AMOLED Display, Quad HD|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Identity Sensor|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 Pixels, 2K|
|Pixel Density||534 ppi|
|Other Input Features||Multi-Touch|
|Battery Capacity||4000 mAh|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion, Removable|
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G||HSDPA 2100 MHz / HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps|
|4G||LTE / LTE|
|WiFi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Port||Micro USB V2.0|
|Additional Features||Foldable Smartphone|
|Items in the Box||Handset, Battery, Charger, Data Cable, Headset And User Guide|
Though some sources say that the Samsung Galaxy X1 price in India is going to be Rs 53,999; some other sources have revealed that it might be launched at a higher price of Rs 59,999.