Looking for a phone that doesn’t only look stylish but also delivers a great battery life, but doesn’t need you to break your bank? The Panasonic P55 Max is the answer. It packs a great design and set of features that make the smartphone an excellent value for money. The excellent battery backup adds a cherry to the pie.
In case you are looking to get your hands on the Panasonic P55 Max, here are all the details of the exclusive launch offers brought to you by Flipkart.
Panasonic P55 Max:
The smartphone has been launched exclusively on Flipkart with a bucketload of launch offers. Under this offer, not only you can buy it with attractive EMI scheme but also get heavy discounts by exchanging your old smartphone, avail partner offers from Reliance Jio and get additional discount if you have an Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
The major attraction of the phone is its 5,000mah battery that can keep it running for a couple of days on a single charge. It has a 5.5-inch HD display, and the phone runs the latest Android 7.0 Nougat operating system. The phone doesn’t disappoint when it comes to performance, thanks to the 1.25 GHz MediaTek MT6737 Quad Core processor and 3GB RAM.
Specifications of Panasonic P55 Max
- This phone comes with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels (HD)
- Primary camera of 13 MP (with 5P lens element mode), secondary camera of 5 MP. The quad-LED flash at the back makes it an excellent device for low light photography.
- The phone comes with a battery backup of 5000mAh
- The phone comes with 16GB internal memory and supports external storage up to 128 GB.
Price of Panasonic P55 Max
The Panasonic P55 Max packs great features but comes with an affordable price tag. You can purchase this product at just Rs. 8,499. In addition, you can also avail launch offers from Flipkart.
- If you are an Axis credit card holder, then you can avail 5% additional discount on the phone
- You can also avail partner offer from RJIO. It will be giving you 3 months of unlimited usage for Rs. 399. Moreover, you will get up to 30GB extra 4G Data and Jio Prime subscription across 6 recharges
- You can also buy it for attractive EMI options starting at just Rs. 413 per month. To know more about EMI benefits simply log on to Flipkart
- If you have an old phone and planning to exchange it with the P55 Max, you can get upto Rs. 8,000 off on the exchange
In addition, you can also be benefitted with regular Flipkart facilities like 10 Days Replacement Policy, 1 Year warranty on Handset, 6 Months on Accessories.
Pros of Panasonic P55 Max
Here are a few benefits that the Panasonic P55 Max brings you over other smartphones:
1. Powerful Battery
The battery backup of the phone has stolen the limelight. If you make a comparison with other phones of the similar price range, then this phone stands out in when it comes to the battery. The Xiaomi Redmi 4, one of the most popular smartphones of this price range, comes with a battery capacity of 4100mAh, whereas, the P55 Max battery pack has a capacity of 5000 mAh.
2. Ample storage
The memory storage of P55 Max is better than other phones of this price range. The Samsung Galaxy J2, another popular smartphone in this category, houses an internal storage capacity of 8GB, whereas the P55 Max packs 16GB of internal storage. And in case you find this not sufficient, you can add memory cards of up to 128 GB to expand the storage according to your needs.
3. Faster Processor
Panasonic smartphones are known for performance and the P55 Max is not an exception.
Asus Zenfone Max, another phone with 5000 mAh battery comes with a processor of only 1 GHz speed, whereas, the P55 Max equips 1.25 GHz processor. Even in terms of multitasking, the P55 Max outperforms the Zenfone Max, thanks to the 3GB RAM.
Cons of Panasonic P55 Max
As with all the smartphones, the P55 Max also comes with some drawbacks. It’s better to know about both sides of the coin in order to make a more informed decision.
The phone is a bit bulky in comparison to other phones. While the Xiaomi Redmi 4 is a lightweight phone with just 150 grams, the Panasonic P55 Max tips the scale at 180 grams.
2. Front Camera
In the era of a selfie-crazy generation, the 5-megapixel camera can only be termed as just average.
Critics Reviews of Panasonic P55 Max:
According to Economic Times, more was expected from the Panasonic at the given price in order to give a stiff competition to other popular products in this price range like the Lenovo K6 or Xiaomi Redmi 4. But still, it’s a great product if you looking for a phone with a solid battery backup for an affordable price tag.
How to order this product for Flipkart
Don’t miss the opportunity and purchase the Panasonic P55 Max with so many launch-exclusive offers. Follow these simple steps to buy it from Flipkart with maximum benefits.
- Visit the product page on Flipkart and add the phone to the cart
- On the next page, provide information about the phone that you want to exchange in order to get discounts up to Rs. 8000
- Provide all the relevant information like address, contact details, and delivery instructions
- Move to the payment page. Here you can choose to pay via EMI and select the best plan available with your credit card, apply any coupon code (if available)
- If you have an Axis Bank Buzz credit card, use it to get 5% additional discount
If you are looking for a budget with good performance, camera, and a great battery backup, then you can consider buying Panasonic P55 Max. Priced at just Rs. 8,499, this phone is a great option for the people who love to use their phone day and night, but hate to run towards a charging point every now and then.