Jio Fiber preview offer article : Reliance Jio is making a lot of news; all thanks to its upcoming optical fiber broadband service. After a very successful 4G LTE network business, Jio is now stepping into broadband services. One of the main reasons behind the success of the Jio mobile network is its highly economical network plans and offer packs. Jio had welcomed the 4G LTE subscribers with free internet and call services and that helped the company garner more and more users. The company is also planning to implement the same in its upcoming broadband services through the Jio Fiber preview offer.
A few notable points on the Jio Fiber Broadband connection…
- Some sources have confirmed that the top speed of the Jio broadband service will be 1 Gbps and the lowest speed would be 150 Mbps.
- Jio will the first of its kind to provide optical fiber broadband connection to each of its customer premises.
- The service is currently in roll-out phase. It is being tested with 500 users in cities Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Vadodara, Surat. The next phase of roll out will be in Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, and Vishakhapatnam. Very soon, it is going to be launched throughout the nation.
- Jio broadband price has not been disclosed yet but rumors say that the installation charge is going to be something around Rs 4500. This fee is just a refundable security deposit.
- The Jio GigaFiber launch date has not been confirmed yet but chances are that the commercial roll out of the service is going to be in the first quarter of 2018.
After the testing or roll out phase ends, the Jio broadband services will be commercially launched nationwide. Only after a nationwide launch will the Jio broadband online booking begin. There has not been any update regarding the link or date for the online booking, but we will keep you guys updated on this.
Now let’s take a look at the Jio Fiber preview offer…
Just like Jio did during the launch of its 4G LTE services, Jio will also launch a preview offer or welcome offer during its broadband service launch. As confirmed by various sources, this offer will provide the user three months of free subscription.
You will just have to pay the registration fees of Rs 4500 which includes the installation fee. But this cost too is refundable.
There is no limit on the speed and users can avail a maximum speed of 1 Gbps. Though the maximum speed might not reach 100 Mbps exactly, test results show that it will reach close to 750 Mbps for sure.
The company might improve this and by the time the service reaches the market it might reach 1 Gbps. Customers can enjoy 100 GB data per month under this preview offer.
Jio Fiber preview offer Detail
|Offer Name||Jio Fiber Preview Offer|
|High Speed Data||100 GB|
|Post usage||1 Mbps|
|Avialability||Selected Metro Cities|
|Launch Date||May-June 2017|
Volume-based Jio Fiber preview offer
|Per day data usage||Speed||Plan Price||Validity|
|5 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 1000||30 days|
|10 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 2000||30 days|
|20 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 3000||30 days|
|40 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 4000||30 days|
|60 GB daily plan||Unlimited||Rs. 5000||30 days|
Speed-based Jio Fiber preview offer
|Jio Fiber Plans||Speed MBPs||Data Limit||Plan Price||Validity|
|Jio Fiber 50 Mbps Plan||50||2000 GB||Rs. 1500||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 100 Mbps Plan||100||1000 GB||Rs. 2000||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 200 Mbps Plan||200||750 GB||Rs. 3500||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 400 Mbps Plan||400||500 GB||Rs. 4000||30 days|
|Jio Fiber 600 Mbps Plan||600||300 GB||Rs. 5500||30 days|
With Jio’s broadband connection users can now stream 4K quality video at an alarming speed of 1 Gbps and download unlimited data.
There are various plans based on speed and volume of data. Jio will also launch some special plans depending upon customer requirement. But the Jio Fiber preview offer will certainly draw a lot many users into the Jio user base. you can contact Jio FIber customer care for more help.